Monday, October 12, 2009

I have nothing to write about.

Ok, never mind, I do have something to talk about. Tonight, while watching the Phillies game with my fellow floormates Willz and Homer, we all agreed to start a band. This band, the future of music, will be called Beardstache. It may be simple sleep deprivation, it may be pure insanity, it may even be the fact that I can't think of anything to write about, but I do believe that this is gonna be FREAKIN' SWEET. But really, I can't think of anything I'd rather be doing than making fun music with your friends. We've already decided on a couple album/song titles, including: One Beard, Two Beard, Red Beard, Blue Beard, I'm too sexy for my Beard, and Waterbearding. There might be a beard/video game-themed album, with song titles like Super Stache Bros, or Stache Bandicoot. You can probably see a trend here.

Our band shall be original, different, unique, and original (and unique). But seriously, we're planning on making something completely different. We're all tired of hearing the same song on the radio (you know, the old verse, chorus,verse, chorus, bridge, chorus, chorus), it's the same song over and over. Beardstache will be, well, Beardstache. I mean really, with a name like Beardstache, it can't be like much else. Even you're curious, reader of my blog. Admit it. You're intrigued, you've got the beardstache rash (ew), and there's nothing you can do about it. The only lotion is to support the band when we actually start playing and doing stuff. It's gonna be big.

1 comment:

ProfPTJ said...

Ralph Ellison was a music major.