Sunday, October 18, 2009

An epiphany? Not exactly...

I decided I am a different major. I am not studying International Relations. I am studying Neurology, the Cognitive Sciences, and my long-time passion and ecstatic tingle-down-the-spine - Linguistics. How do I go about that? I have a hunch. Most importantly, I know well enough to follow what excites me in life. And I have learned how to play the game.

I have turned into such a responsible adult. There are moments when I want to resist and regress into childhood, let carefree times reign. But that natural urge never prevails. I accept my responsibilities and I accept the consequences of my actions, arms wide open. Dedication carries me places, and I have accomplished fantastic things before.

I am here, for one thing.

Success is imminent. Success is certain. :-)

No comments: